Rowing Council Grants
What is the Grants Purpose?
The Rowing Council provides funding to educate coaches, who coach British Rowing registered rowers in the wider Yorkshire Region.
Grants have been awarded for:
- British Rowing Leader course.
- British Rowing Session Coach.
- UKCC Level 2 Club Coach.
- UKCC Level 3 Senior Club Coach.
- UKCC Level 2 Strength and Conditioning.
- RYA Level 2 powerboat driving.
- British Weight Lifting Level 2 -Club Coach
- Lifeguard Course.
- And many others.
- All requests for funding must be made BEFORE the start of the course.
- The candidate's Club must agree to match fund any YRC award.
- All grants are discretionary & subject to funds being available.
- Candidates must be members of British Rowing & a Yorkshire club.
- The YRC grant is ⅓ of the course cost, up to a maximum of £250.
- Candidate's are expected to apply for additional funding.
- Grants are paid to the candidates club.
- Full details are contained on the application form.
How Do I Apply?
Our education and training programme covers a broad range of rowing skills including: